Do you live in Ottawa?
Are you looking for Pediatric Osteopathy for your toddler, child or teen?
Have you been to other physical therapies without any long-term relief?
If so, then my Pediatric Osteopathy approach may be the solution you are looking for.
What Is My Pediatric Osteopathy Approach?
My Pediatric Osteopathy approach aims to identify and treat the root cause of health problems in toddlers, children and teens.
What Health Problems Can My Pediatric Osteopathy Approach Help?
My Pediatric Osteopathy approach is excellent for helping chronic longstanding health conditions in toddlers, children and teens.
Examples of health problems helped by my approach include:
- Behavioural Issues- ADHD, ADD and Autism.
- Digestive Issues - Abdominal pain, Constipation, Heartburn.
- Growing pains
- Menstrual issues
- Mood Issues - Anxiety and Depression
- Musculoskeletal problems - Joint, Neck and Back pain.
- Skin issues - Acne, Eczema and Hives
- Sports Injuries
How Does My Osteopathy Approach Work?
I have a holistic approach to help resolve health problems in toddlers, children and teens.
I look at seven main factors when looking to resolve their symptoms:
- Structural issues, including joint and spinal misalignment.
- Nutritional Deficiencies.
- Current chronic stressors include work and home life.
- Past emotional traumas.
- Past physical traumas.
- Systemic inflammation.
- Biomechanical Issues.
My Pediatric Osteopathy approach is a partnership in healing and is equally about the practitioner guides the client toward recovery and treatment.
What happens in the first appointment?
The purpose of the first appointment is mainly to gather information.
This process will include taking a complete medical history and a physical examination, including muscle response testing or Applied Kinesiology.
After the gathering process, I will advise you:
- What is the nature of your problem?
- What is the cause(s)?
- Whether my Pediatric Osteopathy approach is an appropriate and safe treatment to help.
- If yes, then if there is time, the session will include hands-on therapy.
- I may give some dietary, nutritional or lifestyle advice at the end of the first session.
How many follow-up treatments will be required?
A toddler, child or teen will need between 4-6 treatments.
How long are the appointments?
Initial appointments are 60 minutes, and follow-up appointments are 30-45 minutes long.